I have horrible handwriting. As a teacher it is assumed you learn these things during your university study. So guess what happens when you spend too much time drinking coffee in the caferteria and stalking shoe sales. You end up with shocking pencil grip, less than perfect letter formation and nowhere near legible handwriting. Let that be alesson to you all!
Unfortunately messy handwriting and an addiction to organising and labelling things do not go well together. Enter my DYMO LetraTag Labelmaker. This little beauty has been going strong for 2 years now. She has been used to label EVERYTHING in this house! Be gone messy handwritten labels!
I think the more obvious question is what do I not use my label maker for??
I have even used the DYMO Iron On Tape to label socks, shirts and underwear (make sure you do this before your child goes to school swimming lessons, it will save lots of embarrassment when underwear is found on the floor as it can be discretely returned to the owner!!)
So Why Label?
Storage solutions are great for organising but to establish EFFECTIVE ORGANISING SYSTEMS items MUST BE LABELLED! A labelled item is more likely to find its way back to its rightful place and quickly!
Why a LetraTag?
To be honest I originally bought a LetraTag because it was cheap and the refillable label cartridges were readily available where I shop (Supermarket, Big W)
Upon purchasing and using it I loved it for many more reasons!
- Large graphical display enables you to see text effects on screen before you print
- Print 5 font sizes, 7 texts styles, 195 symbols and 8 box styles
- 9-label memory
- Date stamping
- Auto-power off
- Easy to use navigation buttons for fast access to special features
- Prints 1 or 2 lines per label (12mm width)
- Prints on paper, plastic, metallic and iron on LetraTag labels
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (not included)
- Available in tabletop format (my original model), and other colours
Because I love my LetraTag so much I would love for someone in the “My Pigeon Pair” flock to have one too! Simply enter the giveaway below sharing with us….
What do you wish you had of labelled??
Tupperware, socks, prized stuffed toys or even underwear??
Good Luck and Happy Labelling!!!